TAs and LTTAs assignments
The Mathematics Department at UW-Madison has a program of Teaching Assistantships whereby graduate students play a major role in the teaching of undergraduate mathematics courses. The Department expects TAs to be good teachers, to value good teaching, and to care about their students.
Teaching Opportunities in the Mathematics Department:
- Teaching Assistants (TAs) are graduate students in the Department of Mathematics at UW Madison
- Limited Term Teaching Assistants (LTTAs) are graduate students from other departments or Mathematics graduate students who do not have guaranteed support.
- GRADERS require advanced knowledge of Mathematics since the positions are typically for advanced Mathematics courses.
- Spring 2015 TA Assignments (viewable, editable by math TA for preferences on 2014/11/17. Math Grad students only. No new LTTA hiring in Spring.)
- Fall 2014 TA assignments
- Spring 2014 TA assignments
- Fall 2013 TA assignments
- Spring 2013 TA assignments
- Fall 2012 TA assignments