The Math 132, 221, 222, and 234 courses do not use a published textbook.
The instructors of these courses have assembled a course packet for each of these classes.
- Math 132: $5
- Math 221: $17
- Math 222: $15
- Math 234: $17
These course packets are for sale through the Math Department, and we've established several methods for payment.
- You can pay online through an online Cashnet portal.
If you use the Cashnet portal, you must print out your receipt and bring it with you.
- You can pay with your WiscCard, Mastercard or Visa at Van Vleck Hall during the week before and the week after school begins.
- You can pay with a personal check, as long as you have ID.
- You may NOT pay in cash.
All pickups will start on Monday August 28th, 2017 (see times/locations below)
If you paid online, you need to bring your email receipt, printed out.
If you haven't purchased online, you need to follow the hours below.
All sale hours are 8am-4pm
- August 28th - September 1st: 2nd Floor Reception, Van Vleck Hall. 8am - 4pm
- September 5th - September 8th: B227 Van Vleck Hall. 8am - 4pm
- September 11th and the remainder of the Fall semester: 2nd Floor Reception, Van Vleck Hall. 8am - 4pm