- Alkan, Emre
- (Advisor, Ken Ono), J. L. Doob Research Assistant
Professor, University of Illinois-Urbana, Urbana IL
61801, Multiplicative number theory with applications to modular
forms and enumeration of groups.
- Chakrabarti, Manish
- (Advisor, Georgia Benkart), Assistant Professor,
Department of Mathematics, DePaul University,
Chicago, IL, Representations of modular and quantum Weyl algebras
and of generalized Heisenberg algebras.
- Cho, Cheol-Hyun
- (Advisor, Yong-Geun Oh), Boas Assistant
Mathematics Department, Northwestern
University, Evanston IL, Holomorphic discs,
spin structures and Floer
cohomology of the Clifford torus.
- De Sousa Dias Lopes, Samuel A.
- (Advisor, Georgia Benkart),
Faculdade de Ciências Universidade do
Porto, do Porto,
Portugal, On the structure and representation theory of the
quantized enveloping algebra Uq(g)+, for g semisimple.
- Givens, Berit N.
- (Advisor, Ken Kunen), Assistant Professor of
Mathematics, Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona,
Hypergraphs and chromatic numbers, with applications to the Bohr
- Hu, Shengda
- (Advisor, Yongbin Ruan), Postdoc, Mathematics &
Statistics, University de
Montreal, Montreal, Canada,
Semi-stable degeneration of Toric
varieties and their hypersurfaces.
- Lee, Youngsuk
- (Advisor, Leslie Smith), Postdoc, Simon Fraser
University, Vancouver, Canada,
transfer in beta-plane and rotating flows.
- Miller, Daniel J.
- (Advisor, Patrick Speissegger),Postdoc,
Mathematics, University of Toronto, Toronto,
Canada, A preparation theorem for Weierstrass systems
- Mortenson, Eric T.
- (Advisor, Ken Ono), Postdoc, Max Planck
Institute of Mathematics, Bonn,
Germany, The modularity of a certain Calabi-Yau threefold and
supercongruences for truncated hypergeometric series.
- Velikina, Julia V.
- (Advisor, Amos Ron), Department of Medical
UW-Madison, Twisting transform and replicable functions.
- Voelker, Meta
- (Advisor, M. Ferris), Senior Analyst, ALPHATECH,
Inc., Arlington, VA,
Optimization of slice models.