513 Van Vleck Hall
Oct. 10th (covering Ch. 1 and section 1 of chapter 2) and Nov. 14th, in class.
Solutions for Exam 1.
Solutions for Exam 2.
- Due: 9/17/12. Chapter 1:1-5,10,12,14,15,16,30,39
- Due: 9/24/12. Chapter 2:17,18,19,21,22,23,26,30,31
- Due: 10/1/12. Chapter 2:1,2,3,5,11,12,14,34
- Due: 10/8/12. Chapter 2:6,81,83,84,92,130
- Due: 10/22/12. Chapter 2:40,41,43,71. Prelim Problems (see page 135): 5,13,14
- Due: 10/29/12. Chapter 2:54,55,58,59,68
- Due: 11/5/12. Chapter 2:46-53
- Due: 11/14/12. Chapter 2:25,74,78,94, Prelim Problem:15
- Due: 11/28/12. Chapter 3:7,11,13,14,26
- Due: 12/7/12. Chapter 3:18,28-31,43,47,50,51
- Due: 12/14/12. Chapter 3:32,55,56,57,59,60,64,65
Instructions from the grader:
Please put the problems in order and staple your homework in the upper left corner. UNSTAPLED HOMEWORK will be creatively dealt with at the discretion of the grader. Please use complete sentences. Your solution should not be just a sequence of equations and formulas. Make sure that your presentation is clean. Do not submit solutions with crossed out parts. Recopy problems if necessary.
It is okay, even encouraged, if you work on the homeworks in groups. The written solutions, though, must be your own.