Instructor: Uri Andrews
Email: (My last name)@math.wisc.edu
Office: 513 Van Vleck Hall
Office Hours: Please just drop by.
Class Room: B305
The purpose of this page is to accumulate links to materials that may have become pertinent in this course.
Materials related to this course:
- Ash and Knight's text "Computable Structures and the Hyperarithmetical Hierarchy."
- David Marker's Thesis (can be proquested - or ask me for a pdf)
- Knight's article True Approximations and Models of Arithmetic. Though I will cover these theorems, I will give my own presentation of these results which differ somewhat seriously from Knight's presentation.
- Steve Simpson's notes on the Matiyasevich-Davis-Robinson-Putnam theorem.
- Lerman and Schmerl's article Theories with Recursive Models (on aleph_0-categorical theories)
- Knight's article Nonarithmetical Aleph_0-Categorical Theories with Recursive Models
- My article with Joe Miller Spectra of Theories and Structures
- My article with Julia F. Knight Spectra of Atomic Theories
- Lachlan and Soare's articles on forcing with partial presentations of Scott sets:
- Models of arithmetic and upper bounds for arithmetic sets
- Models of Arithmetic and Subuniform Bounds for the Arithmetic Sets
- My article with Mingzhong Cai, David Diamondstone, Steffen Lempp, and Joseph S. Miller Theory Spectra and Classes of Theories
- I'll add more here (if not, remind me), as more things become pertinent.