Preprints of Xianghong Gong
- (with Laurent Stolovitch) Real submanifolds
of maximum complex tangent space at a CR singular point, preprint, 126
- (with Jiří
Lebl) Normal forms for CR singular codimension two Levi-flat submanifolds,
preprint, 44 pages. pdf
- (with F. Bertrand) Dirichlet and Neumann problems for planar domains with
parameter, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 366 (2014), no. 1, 159–217. pdf
- (with F. Bertrand and J.-P. Rosay) Common boundary values of holomorphic functions
for two-sided complex structures, Michigan Math. J. 63 (2014), no. 2,
- Existence of divergent Birkhoff
normal forms of Hamiltonian functions, Illinois J. Math. 56 (2012), no. 1,
85–94 (2013) dvi
- (with S. M. Webster)
Regularity in the local CR embedding problem, J. Geom. Anal., 22(2012), no. 1, 261-293. dvi
- (with S. M. Webster)
Regularity for the CR vector bundle problem II, Ann.
Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5), X(2011), no.
1, 129-191. dvi
- (with S. M. Webster)
Regularity for the CR vector bundle problem I, Pure and Applied
Mathematics Quarterly. 6 (2010), no.4, 983-998.
- (with P. Ahern) Real
analytic manifolds in C^n with parabolic complex tangents along a submanifold of codimension
one, Ann. Fac. Sci. Toulouse Math.. 18(2009), no.1, 1-64. dvi
- (with P. Ahern) Pairs
of involutions of glancing hypersurfaces, Asian
11(2007), no.1, 19-38.
- (with J.-P. Rosay) Differential inequalities of continuous
functions and removing singularities of Rado
type for J-holomorphic maps, Math. Scand.
101(2007), no.1, 293-319.
- (with P. Ahern)
Cusp-type singularities of real analytic curves in the complex plane, in
Geometric Analysis of PDE and Several Complex Variables, Contemporary
Mathematics 368(2005), 1-23. ps
- (with P. Ahern) A
complete classification for pairs of real analytic curves in the complex
plane, J. Dynam. Control Systems 11(2005), no. 1, 1-71; Erratum 13(2007), no. 2, 307-312.
reversible holomorphic maps that are not holomorphically
reversible, Geometric function theory in several complex variables,
151--164, World Sci. Publishing, River Edge, NJ, 2004. ps
- (with P. Cordaro)
Normalization of complex-valued planar vector fields which
degenerate along a real curve, Adv. Math. 184(2004), no.1,
- Existence of real analytic surfaces with hyperbolic
complex tangent that are formally but not holomorphically
equivalent to quadrics, Indiana Univ. Math. J. 53 (2004), no.1, 83-96.
- Quantitative estimates for periodic points of
reversible and symplectic holomorphic mappings,
Math. Ann. 323(2002), no. 2, 227-257.
- Conformal maps and non-reversibility of elliptic
area-preserving maps, Math. Z. 237(2001), no. 2, 275-300.
- Levi-flat invariant sets of holomorphic symplectic mappings, Ann.
Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 51(2001), no. 1, 151-208.
- Conformal maps, monodromy
transformations, and non-reversible Hamiltonian systems, Math. Res. Lett. 7 (2000), no. 4, 471-476.
- (with D. Burns)
Singular Levi-flat real analytic hypersurfaces,
Amer. J. Math. 121(1999), no. 1, 23-53.
- On totally real spheres in complex space, Math. Ann.
309(1997), no. 4, 611-623.
- Unimodular invariants of totally real tori in C^n,
Amer. J. Math. 119(1997), no. 1, 19-54.
- Divergence of the normalization for real Lagrangian surfaces with complex tangents, Pacific J.
Math. 176(1996), no. 2, 311-324.
- Fixed points of elliptic reversible transformations
with integrals, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems. 16(1996), no. 4, 683-702.
- Integrable analytic vector fields with a nilpotent linear part,
Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 45(1995), no. 5, 1449-1470.
- Real analytic submanifolds
under unimodular transformations, Proc. Amer.
Math. Soc. 123(1995), no. 1, 191-200.
- On the convergence of normalizations of real analytic
surfaces near hyperbolic complex tangents, Comment. Math. Helv. 69(1994), no. 4, 549-574.
- Normal forms of real surfaces under unimodular
transformations near elliptic complex tangents, Duke Math. J. 74(1994),
no. 1, 145-157.
- Divergence for the normalization of real analytic
glancing hypersurfaces, Comm. Partial
Differential Equations 19 (1994), no. 3-4, 643-654.
- (with H. H. Chen)
Singular directions and differential polynomials of meromorphic
functions, A Chinese summary appears in Acta
Math. Sinica 36 (1993), no. 5, 720. Acta Math. Sinica (N.S.) 8
(1992), no. 4, 424-431.
- (with Y. X. Gu) On Hayman directions Sci. Sinica Ser. A 31(1988), no. 9, 1053-1064.
- The homogeneous differential polynomials and angular
distribution of meromorphic functions. (Chinese)
Acta Math. Sinica
30(1987), no. 3, 378-389.
- (with X. R. Zhu)
Homogeneous differential polynomials and normal families. (Chinese) Nanjing
Daxue Xuebao Shuxue Bannian Kan 3 (1986), no. 1, 43-49.
was supported in part by NSF grants.