Math 211, Lecture Section 001, Discussion Section 307 & 312, Spring 2017
Please check Canvas out for updates (HW, etc.) of the course!
Discussion room: Ingraham 225 (section 307) & Van Vleck B231 (section 312)
Discussion time: MW 1:20 – 2:10 pm (section 307) & MW 3:30 – 4:20 pm (section 312)
Teaching assistant: Meng-Che “Turbo” Ho
TA’s office: Van Vleck 422
TA’s office hours: W 9:30 – 11:30 am or by appointment
TA’s e-mail: ho at math dot wisc dot edu
Some advises about how to do well in this class
- Study hard – normally, the courses in university are harder, if not much harder, than the courses in high school.
- Take notes during the classes, and review them after classes.
- Ask questions immediately if something is unclear for you during the class.
- Read the textbook and do the homework as well as additional problems which is not assigned as homework.
- Practice past exams as you go on.
- Come to office hours if you have any questions.