This class meets MWF 11-11:50 AM in B130 Van Vleck Hall.
Office Hours for this class are:
Jessica (Van Vleck 315): W 11:50AM-12:40PM, TH 3:30PM-4:30PM
Tamvana(Van Vleck 516): M 5:00PM-6:00PM, T 5:00PM-6:00PM, W 4:30PM-5:30PM
A copy of the first-day handout is available here.
A more-detailed syllabus will be recorded here, and it will be updated periodically throughout the semester.
Homeworks will be posted here. As some general guidelines for homework:
Here are the homework assignments
- Print and complete the homework cover sheet available here, and staple it as the top sheet of your homework. (NOTE: This is a requirement. If you do not have the cover sheet, there will be a deduction to your homework grade.)
- Please write up your homework solutions in the order that problems are assigned. If you choose to skip a question, make that clear in your homework.
- Please box your final answer when applicable.
- Please shave your homework, i.e. no spiral notebook fringes. Have the pages neatly stapled.
- Homework 1(due Friday, 1/30)(Final Version).
- Homework 2(due Friday, 2/6)(Final Version).
- Homework 3(due Friday, 2/13)(Final Version).
- Homework 4(due Friday, 2/20)(Final Version).
- Homework 5(due Friday, 3/6)(Final Version).
- Homework 6(due Friday, 3/13)(EDITED Final Version).
- Homework 7(due Friday, 3/20).
- Homework 8(due Friday, 3/27).
- Homework 9(due Friday, 4/10)(Final Version).
- Exam 2 Study Guide (Final Version).
- Homework 10(due Friday, 4/24).
- Homework 11(due Friday, 5/1). (Last homework!!)
- Final Exam Study Guide