Prof. Daniel Shea
Ph.D., 1965, Syracuse University
Department of Mathematics
Some best constant inequalities of
(with M Essen, C S Stanton), Inequalities and Applications,
World Scientific Series in Applicable Analysis 3 (1994), 233-239.
On the set where a meromorphic function is large,
- Complex Analysis and its Applications, C C Yang et al., eds.,
Pittman Research Notes 305 (1993), 95-106.
- A convolution inequality with applications to
function theory II
- (with M Essen, J Rossi),
J Analyse Math, 61 (1993), 339-366.
An extremal property of entire functions with positive zeros
- (with A Weitsman), Rev Mat Iberoamericana 5 (1989), 37-46.
Minimum modulus theorems for meromorphic functions at Polya peaks,
- Complex Variables: Theory and Application 13 (1989), 67-73.
Functions of a Complex Variable, Potential Theory, Integral Equations
- Kevin Godbey '95,
- Mohammed Seid '93, Addis Ababa U., ETHIOPIA
- Geck Hong '87
'81, Cal. State U., San Bernardino CA
St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
G. Samuel Jordan '71,
, U. Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
'71, VPI &SU, Blacksburg, VA
Robert Bruce '70,
Metropolitan State College , Denver, CO
- Albert Baerstein '68,
, St.Louis, MO
Last updated February 9, 1998.