Math Department Meetings typically are made up of two parts.
1. Department Meeting. This meeting is meant for any department faculty, staff or graduate student.
2. Executive Committee Meeting. This meeting is mean for tenured faculty.
All Mathematics Department & Executive Committee Meetings are generally held in the 9th floor lounge of Van Vleck from 3:40PM to 5:00PM, except for when that space is not available.
Meetings are usually held once a month, except in December when we typically need two Executive Committee meetings for hiring.
The meetings are set at the beginning of the academic year and adjusted as needed.
Meetings Scheduled for the 2019-2020 year are...
- September 12, 2019
- September 19, 2019 (supplemental)
- October 17, 2019
- November 14 OR 21, 2019
- December 5, 2019
- December 12, 2019 (EC meeting only)
- January 23, 2020
- *February 6, 2020 (EC meeting only)
- February 13, 2020
- *February 27, 2020 (EC meeting only)
- March 5, 2020
- April 2, 2020
- April 30, 2020
* Meeting is tenative and will occur only if needed
2019-2020 Department Meeting List: