Can't get into the right section? Time Change Needed? Enrollment Problems?
At the Math Help Desk, we can assist you with...
- Registering for math courses...
- Enrollment issues...
- Moving class sections...
- Questions about placement...
- ...and more!
Where is the Math Help Desk?
207 Van Vleck Hall
When is the Math Help Desk open in Spring 2019?
|Monday, Jan. 21st||Tuesday, Jan. 22nd||Wednesday, Jan. 23rd||Thursday, Jan. 24th||Friday, Jan. 25th|
|None: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!
||8:00AM-12:00PM, 1:00PM-4:00PM||8:00AM-12:00PM, 1:00PM-4:00PM||9:00AM-12:00PM, 1:00PM-3:00PM||10:00AM-2:00PM|
|Monday, Jan. 28th||Tuesday, Jan. 29th||Wednesday, Jan. 30th||Thursday, Jan. 31st||Friday, Feb. 1st|
Before stopping in by the Math Help Desk, please remember...
- Be sure to check and see if you meet the necessary prerequisites for the courses you are trying to enroll in. Not sure? Stop by and ask.
- Bringing your own laptop, if possible, will make enrollment processes quicker and easier.
- Check registrar.wisc.edu/dates/ for important dates and deadlines regarding enrollment.
- Students are assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is someone ahead of you, please take a seat in the waiting area outside.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?