Connecting/Using our research servers
From UW-Math Wiki
The Math Department has several research servers for your use, as well as the capability to use the Advanced Computing Infrastructure's condor cluster for your computing needs.
Here's a list of resources that might be of help...
- How to connect and run a program on a server
- How to connect to a Magma Machine to run Magma (pdf)
- List of our research machines
- Command line guides for running matlab, maple, macaulay2, etc 
- Specific commands for using our research servers collaboratively: 
- How to Use Intel Parallel Studio Compilers (icc and ifort)