We are very excited about the redesign of Math 95, 101, and 112. Our students get instant and personalized feedback for the course assignments through the MyLabsPlus software. We are also requiring proof of mastery of material before moving along in the course. Course instructors go through intensive training. Our precalculus courses are very interactive and students are engaged at all times. If you are interested about our teaching philosophy, please read this document.
If you are currently enrolled in one of our courses, visit
to access the eText and other course material. You can find other important information about your courses below:
Need additional help with the course? Visit the following:
- Lab Hours: Free drop-in tutoring for Math 95/101/112
- Addtional Help: Other tutoring services on campus
Need help with the MyLabsPlus website? We recommend that you use Google Chrome as your internet browser. Also check out:
Still having trouble with MyLabsPlus? Try:
- Student 24/7 tech support: 1.800.677.6337
- Student support website: https://support.pearson.com/getsupport
- Email our Pearson Representative, Lauren Kivimaki.
Email Leesa Anzaldo if you have any questions or concerns about our program.