Spring 2017 Syllabus
Spring 2017 Schedule
- Lecture 1 (TR 8am-9:15am): Leesa Anzaldo
- Lecture 2 (TR 9:30am-10:45am): Micky Steinberg
- Lecture 3 (TR 2:30pm-3:45pm): Thomas Edwards
- All lectures: Huanyu Wen
- Lecture 1 (TR 8am-9:15am): Michael Luebke and Ruturaj Vala
- Lecture 2 (TR 9:30am-10:45am): Madison Berg and Mark Wang
- Lecture 3 (TR 2:30pm-3:45pm): Jacob Battenberg and Shannan Brown
Final Exam Information
The final exam is on Monday, May 8 from 5:05PM to 7:05PM in BIOCHEM 1125.
Here is what the classroom looks like:
Here is the building on the map:
The final exam is cumulative, but approximately 50% of the exam will cover recent material (exponential and logarithmic functions, chapter 5). Logistic growth and Newton's law of cooling will NOT be on the final. The exam will consist of:
-A multiple choice section (12 questions).
-Five problems (possibly with parts), including two word problems.
As usual, no calculators, cell phones, notes, or any other form of assistance are allowed during the exam.
Extra Lab Hours
There will be extra lab hours in B107 Van Vleck Hall (NOT COLLEGE LIBRARY):
Only one person will be there to answer questions at any given time, so if many students show up, please be patient.
Homework Review Problems (questions with short answers)
Homework Review Solutions (with work)