Here are various course notes I've taken. These only reflect the notes I took at the time (with little to no editing), so there may be errors and missing content. Notes prior to Fall 2013 are from when I was an undergraduate at University of Michigan.
- Class field theory, taught by Tonghai Yang, Spring 2015.
- Algebraic geometry, taught by Dima Arinkin, Spring 2015.
- Toric varieties, taught by Daniel Erman, Fall 2014.
- Teichmüller theory, taught by Autumn Kent, Fall 2014.
- Topics in ring theory, taught by Daniel Erman, Spring 2014.
- Modular forms, taught by Robert Harron, Spring 2014.
- Elliptic curves, taught by Nigel Boston, Fall 2013.
- Scheme theory, taught by Karen Smith, Winter 2013.
- Algebraic geometry, taught by Karen Smith, Fall 2012.