In Fall 2017 I joined the University of Wisconsin at Madison, Department of Mathematics as a Clare Luce Boothe Assistant Professor. Previously I was a Simons Postdoctoral Fellow at UC Berkeley working with Daniel Tataru.
You can find me at: Van Vleck Hall, Office 711, University of Wisconsin Madison, or email me at: ifrim at math dot wisc dot edu
My Vita.pdf. The Google Scholar citations link can be found here.
Nonlinear Dispersive Equations (water-wave equations and related dispersive models), Fluid Mechanics, Elastodynamics, Harmonic Analysis, General Relativity
Honors and Awards
- • Sloan Research Fellowship, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, 2019 - 2021
- • NSF CAREER award, DMS-1845037, 2019 - 2024
- • Clare Luce Boothe Professorship, 2017 -
- • UW Madison 2018 Fall Research Competition Award, deferred
- • Honored Instructor Award, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fall 2018
- • Clay Mathematics Institute travel award for IHES Summer School on Nonlinear Waves, Bures-sur-Yvette, France, July 18-29, 2016
- • William Karl Schwarze Scholarship in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of California at Davis, Spring 2010
- • Alice Leung Scholarship in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of California at Davis, Spring 2009