Numerical Methods in Algebraic Geometry
Paul Breiding, Max-Planck-Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences Leipzig.
Schedule: 00:00 Elise Walker (Texas A&M) TBD.
00:00 Tingting Tang University of Notre Dame: TBD.
00:00 Anton Leykin (Georgia Tech) TBD.
00:00 Simon Telen (KU Leuven) TBD.
00:00 Emre Sertoz (Max-Planck-Institute MiS, Leipzig) TBD.
00:00 Tsung-Lin Lee (National Sun Yat-sen University) TBD.
00:00 Agnes Szanto (NCSU) TBD.
00:00 Margaret Regan (University of Notre Dame) TBD.
00:00 Sascha Timme (TU Berlin) TBD.
00:00 Danielle Amethyst Brake (University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire) TBD.
00:00 Justin Chen (Georgia Tech) TBD.
Important information for speakers
1. The rules of SIAM do not allow a speaker to present multiple talks at this conference. Here is a list of other proposed sessions special sessions.
2. Talks will be 19-21 minutes plus 4 minutes for questions. (At 17 minutes, a signal will be given if desired).
3. Titles and abstracts will be asked for at a later date.
4. The minisymposium number is to be determined.
5. Housing information is to be determined .
6. Students can apply for travel support here.Extra Links SIAM AG Activity Group.