The test should take 10-15 minutes if you pass on your first try. Feel free
to guess, if you like. Because, Lucky, if you don't know any algebra, you've
got a much better chance of winning the lottery. Twice in a row.
(1) Multiplication is always denoted by juxtaposition. 3 ( 2 ) equals 6.
(2) "equals" means "ALWAYS equals", for any values of the variables.
(3) "implies" means "ALWAYS implies", for any values of the variables.
(4) SQRT() means square root.
(5) >= means greater or equal to; <= means less than or equal to.
Last bugfix 9/10/98. For more information about this program, click here.